Brick's of Northville
133 W Main St
Northville, MI 48167
- Awesome people, great food, even local celebrity's like Fox2 Roop Raj enjoy Bricks...trust me, I eat out allot!
- Ask Frank for the Red Sangria, not on the menu but sooo so good!
- Great bar. Best part- no douchey golden tee game
- The Parmesan tilapia is awesome.
- All my favs are working tonight, I love my staff, they are rockstars and this is my first drink in a long while, TIP, Bricks ROCKS!!
- Worst service I've ever had. We have been here multiple times and waited and waited to be served. If it weren't for Robin Horlock playing on Thursdays, we would never come.
- Fun fact: The founder of Brick's died from a brick to the head... and irony.
- Dear Bricks - Love the place, I frequent the establishment, but PLEASE bring back the crinkle cut sweet potato fries!
- This place is just great, food and service. They need a Golden Tee 2013 machine though.
- not a good place
- Nice spot to eat outside. Service was a little slow. Burgers and fries were decent. Not too pricey.
- Service here is great and friendly! Great menu and drinks! Right in the middle of town, so it's a great stop while you are out shopping and walking around town!
- Live music at this hidden gem :) great food too!
- Great pizza.
- BBQ pulled pork was surprisingly tasteful. Served on Texas toast and with good fries. Also Guacamole was probably the best I've had in a restaurant in awhile.
- Fail. Just got our bill with a surprise crazy expensive tab. Don't come here unless you are prepared for expensive drinks without warning.
- Great place!!
- Don't expect faster service at the bar.. Maybe for drinks but definitely not for food. Make sure you order your next beer at half full or you'll be thirsty and waiting... Just sayin'
- Great atmosphere and food. New menu is a great improvement. Try it.
- Decent food, slow service.