Brickfields Pisang Goreng
Jalan Tin Sambanthan 4
Brickfields, Kuala Lumpur 50470
+60 16-257 9611
- Definitely the BEST Pisang Goreng in the entire Klang Valley!
- The only place in Kuala Lumpur where you could get these Kuih Bakul all year round. Heavenly cakes!
- Excellent Sesame Balls. Very delicious too.
- Mr. Chiam prepares the cakes himself. Strike a conversation and he's quite a chatty gentleman.
- Prices have gone up slightly over the years but they are still very reasonable.
- The stall located next to Restaurant One Sentral and opposite YMCA.
- The Curry Puffs here are ine of the best in KL. Highly recommended! For the size, the price is cheap too.
- To read my detailed review of Mr. Chiams stall, do click on the attached link please...
- Delicious melt-in-your-mouth fried banana. They prepare everything right before your eyes, guaranteed fresh and yummy!
- Best fried nian gao in town..!! One is not enough..
- The best kue bakul
- Yummy yummy yummy
- Business hour 12.30pm to 6.00pm and you may call for booking at 012-6172511 :)
- Famous karipuff delicious
- awesome and bunana!!
- One of the best Chinese style pisang goreng! Super sweet bananas and huge in size, worth the price! Love the bola bijan too- especially tau sa, not sweet, looks huge but soft in every bite!
- The Kuih bakul fried with purple sweet potato. Yummy......
- Kuih bakul is nice. Call to pre-order. Uncle and son are very friendly. They close at 5pm.
- Shop open everyday from 11am - 5 pm. However, come early preferably before 3 pm. By 2.30 pm usually only less than 35 pcs left.
- Uncle QC : Check the banana, good/ bad. Bad banana throw away. Frying : starting with low heat then uncle crank the heat up yo get the crunch. The banana is super crunchy, soft hot banana inside.