Brewhouse Pub & Grille
- Monday night special is awesome. A New York steak sandwich. Yum.
- Prime Rib sandwich with sweet potato fries, excellent!
- Get the buffalo burger and add some a1. Sounds crazy, but somehow it works. Add a cream ale to wash it down for pure divine-ness
- Growler special: 1 Lewis an Clark growler fill for $10 and you get a free Lewis and Clark pint. Empty growlers are $6
- Prime rib sandwich is amazing, simply amazing.
- Beer Chees Soup is to die for and a glass of Cornoa with lime...YUM!
- Beer, menu downstairs is great, and the service is friendly and fast! Very nice.
- Salads, beer, sandwiches, and beer
- Good food at a reasonable price.
- The Queens Fish with a dinner salad and poppy seed dressing are delicious! The soup can be hit or miss.
- Having the Blackened Streak Sandwich.. The Reuben last time was very good!
- Great burgers!
- Good food, nice place to just relax and have a beer.
- The salted caramel cake was ok, quite a smaller piece than what was led on
- The prime rib sandwich is excellent
- Very disappointed that everything was bland. I bet most fast-food burgers have better flavor than the mushroom & Swiss cheese and the trifecta burger combined. It also took 30 min's to get my check.
- They have a circular thing made of meat called a burger. Delicious!
- Get a beef buffalo burger, and add a1. Sounds crazy, but it works. Wash it down with a cream ale, and u can't get any better than that
- Makes their own fish and chips batter
- With Douglas and Nikki fenanse and Marc obrian