$ $ $
- Clam pizza and the cured beef salad YUM
- Pizza is excellent. Beer selection is great and tasty
- Amazing selection of beers. The pizzas are gastronomic delights.
- They try new things on the specials board before putting them on the full menu, so check it out. Can't go wrong with charcuterie!
- Amazing crudos, pizzas and great beer selection. A go-to place
- Short ribs good, pizza decent. Most people come for the drinks/hangout, not food, it seems.
- Buttermilk fried chicken sandwich
- The charcuterie plate was THE best I have ever had. Our server Zeta was incredible.
- Pizza is wonderful
- Great selection of beer and food was good too. We had the wagyu beef brisket and a pizza.
- Oyster pizza? Yes - and it is amazing
- The rose sangria, flat bread salad and the rhubarbq pizza were amazing. Totally cool outdoor area too.
- Great staff and great beer selection!
- Great pizzas
- Really enjoyed the charcuterie platter. That and a pizza are a great dinner for two to split!
- Best of Boston 2016: Brunch :: Moodys-sourced Jersey pork roll with spicy ketchup and melted American cheese, vintage 80s cartoons over the bar, and a Centennial-hopped pilsner.
- Awesome pizzas. Come for brunch and get the burger!
- Charcuterie was perfect. If you can't decide between two mains, mention it, you might get a small taste of the dish that didn't make the cut
- We stopped in for lunch. Has two pizzas (great), a pulled pork sandwich (also great), and some mussels. Everything was good, service was friendly, beer lost was deep. Pizzas are big enough for 2.
- Sausage pizza is very good- ricotta and fennel sausage and the mushroom pizza was great