Brett's Waterway Cafe
Seafood, Coffee Shop
$ $ $
- Shrimp & Grits was great. Glad to see that some of the staff are still here!
- Grab a drink and take it out to the rocking chairs on the back deck. Wonderful spot to watch sunset.
- Great atmosphere and right on water. Enjoyed eating on porch, good snacks and service was good. Large menu to please everyone.
- The pimento cheese appetizer is to die for!
- Beautiful view
- Disregard that arcade icon, his is no arcade. Look for great seafood with a southern flair here.
- Try the blue eyed blond. Smirmoff vodka blended with pullini lemonchello creme and fruit blue berries. Yummo
- The blue cheese potato salad is amazing!
- The peel and eat shrimp is awesome. The homemade cocktail sauce is the best.
- Oyster Po Boy, loaded baked potato soup.
- Low country boil was great. Very large portion. Lots of shrimp.
- Beautiful views of the waterfront but the food was below average. I had the fish and chips as it is tough to mess up but it was nothing special.
- Omg amazing!! Just, wow
- Great shrimp bisque soup!
- Oh this place iss awesome. GREAT food, personable staff, beautiful views on the water. Very nice ambiance! I'll definitely eat here again.
- The low country boil was great!
- Beautiful view, great service, excellent food.
- Ask for Laree. She'll stand on a chair for you!
- Fried green tomatoes with goat cheese remoulade... Yum!
- Peach bread pudding outstanding