Café, Burgers, American
- Breakfast @ Breko is good... Daily from Open till 12 noon
- Somehow, still an awesome place for a date. Chill with a few beers, nibble on some kebabs, people watch and just shoot the breeze.
- Food is great but service extremely slow PLUS an extra TOAST costs $2
- Grill a chick!!!
- Wifi password : bcafe25012
- Your standard American diner. Not too blown away. Overall: Meh
- Don't allow pets. Even on the sidewalk where pets are walking anyway. Stupid ignorant rule. Avoid this place.
- The Brunch menu is pretty cheap. Sadly it's not all-day-breakfast, despite the name "breko" =.=
- Your last 2 chances at their WC promo combos. (b4 8pm) Burger (Cajun chix/ pork) + Jumbo soft drink Float @$12.90++ another WC special (all day??), chix wings + Jumbo soft drink Float @$9.50++
- I dont know why a lot of people wrote about bad service and not very good food. Staff here is friendly and food is very nice!!
- Beefy mac and cheese
- Slow service but good food
- It's official! Apple crumble is off the menu :(
- Relaxing breakfast watching Holland Village pass by
- Service, price, food here is much better than d good cafe. Prefer here. Although there are no swings here, the place is much more spacious!
- One of Carousell team fav hangout!
- They don't seem to serve apple crumble here anymore.
- Breakkie in a pan is a must try! Choco nana toast is good too if u like bananas n nutella. Yumz!
- Avocado yoghurt doesn't have avocado taste at all.. The waitress asked if I had tasted avocado before when I tried to cfm with her if its the right drink.
- Two bottles of hoe garden only cost $19.00