- Best egg biscuit sandwich I've ever had!
- Try their specials - they will not disappoint!
- This place is adorable inside and out and the food is delicious. I recommend their house potatoes and their Island Style pancakes.
- Banana nut pancakes!
- Servers are nice. Food took forever to arrive. Food was good... but grits had garlic & chives in them...*shudder*
- Try the cinnamon french toast:) so, so good.
- Uncle Harrys was great
- Cinnamon French toast was good but my wifes Crab Benedict was better.... only issue was I felt like it was hot in the small restaurant.
- Great place for breakfast with outdoor patio available. It is small so expect to wait for a table. They have a varied menu from basics to some awesome French toast and crepes
- Great food, big portions. Amazing experience!
- The food was amazing and the service was excellent.
- Family owned restaurant with really friendly staff. Had the strudel that was a special that day and it was so good! Cheese blitzes were also pretty tasty.
- Shrimp and grits! I added a side of bacon to give it a kick of flavor
- Key west omelet was awesome! Pumpkin pancakes good too
- great Breakfast. Don't let the couple bad comments keep you from this gem.
- everything in the menu is amazing!
- Best tip - go to Yoders for breakfast, they are able to cook food without burning it.
- Great food and great service at reasonable prices!
- Omg! Their pancakes are the best!!!!!
- Great food! Great service! And I got the purple table!