Italian, Ice Cream
59-61 Willoughby Rd
Crows Nest, NSW 2065
+61 2 9906 6630
- Make sure you take away your gelato! Save moolah!
- Lunch specials are the best
- Delicious gelato! Try white choc raspberry.
- Delicious pizzas! Recommend the Pollo :)
- Extremely rude staff.. Walked straight out and won't be back
- The gelato is awesome. The atmosphere; not so much. It's far too noisy.
- Best Italian deserts this side of the bridge
- Service was disappointing. 4 people put in a 3 sided table with 3 cutleries. Was forced to combined bills even takeaway after dinner. Water never refilled,plates were taken away without asking.
- Very nice ice creams
- You just can't go wrong with anything here - all fresh and amazingly tasty. My top pick for Italian and the pistachio gelato is out of this world.
- Great gelato bar
- Beautifully made pizzas, up there with the best. Siscilliana pizza is hotter than a furnace though. Couldn't finish it!
- That was an awesome gelato. Also, great friendly service!!
- Cheesecake is good and so is the taro gelato. The tiramisu is a bit bitter for my westernised sweet tooth but some may like the raw coffee taste. Great atmosphere both inside and out.
- Veg pizza is delicious! Try Blueberry custard tart in dessert. :)
- Some of the best Italian food going around. Pizza will not disappoint! Chilli prawns amazing!!
- great location, great place for ice cream on a lazy sunday afternoon.
- Fast. Tasty. Great service. Old local favourite, great new location.
- Food and service was really great. Best service Ive had at a restaurant in a while!
- Amazing gelati. Apple pie is my favourite.