$ $ $
- Cool atmosphere, nice staff unspecatcular but good food. Definetely recommended.
- . .
- Terribly disappointed by the non-existent service. The food is ok.
- You should try grilled tuna;)
- The insalata caprese is awesome.
- Superlekker, superbediening!
- The Caesar salad and grilled tuna are great options!
- I hear the eggs benedict is good.
- Nice restaurant on a very charming location of the city, not impress with the service.
- Like wine and something else? Try the Dobog Furmint from Tokaj Hungary.
- as desert have the cabrales cumbres viejas, a brilliant blue cheese from the Pirinies (or however you write the mountain range between Spain and France.
- Extremely low quality service. The waiters are very angry, telling off the customers. Food is inferior. Do not waste your time & money here.
- Went on a Saturday for lunch outside. Really average. Burger was dry and plain. Service quite slow. Place itself is nice though. Nothing terrible, nothing fantastic neither.
- Amazing architecture and a creative menu. Not as expensive as it looks from the outside.
- Great food, several extraordinary dishes. Meat dishes from the grill have a special flavour. Good staff and interior design.
- Very friendly and delicious Food
- Never left feeling full but love this place anyway :)