$ $ $
- Beef tartare and Oysters and bone marrow and shrimp sopas are the bomb!
- Get the TJ fish ceviche on tostada and the beef birria taco-juicy and delicious
- Awesome pork belly!
- Tequila Ocho margarita and a land neck taco? Yes please!
- Tasty, but for a seafood centric/ceviche spot their food is not very light. Albacore was probably the highlight
- Lunch offers tacos filled with traditional meats like pork carnitas or beef tongue; dinner brings more refined presentations like "tuna two ways," the same albacore served both seared and minced!
- Shrimp and bone marrow sopes & Mexiterranean Adobada tacos
- Maybe the best Mexican food I've ever had
- New lie about mexican food. Ceviche and tacos are good but really expensive. $10 & $5 each. Better drive 30 min to Tijuana to pay a third and much better. Try La Querencia
- Serene and tasteful like a trip across the border without the chaos. Save room for dessert!
- Shrimp & bone marrow sopes, agua chile cocktail, Renteria pinot noir (2012)
- Go see Brian at the bar for great drinks. Even though the tacos are a bit expensive they taste amazing. Try the lamb or tongue. Their hand made tortillas are heavenly.
- A bit americanized. Serves fried tortillas and nachos. Had to order real tortillas. Tacos and ceviche (peruvian) are OK but not exceptional.
- Mexiterrean Adobada. So good.
- All the tacos.
- TJ style ceviche tostada, carnitas taco, beef tongue taco, the food is delicious here! Service is poor though
- Vuelve a la vida, carrot aguachile, corn tamal.
- note: cauliflower taco
- Loved the street tacos and the ceviche. Varied menu has something for everyone! Very open seating makes it a perfect setting for San Diego.
- The wood grilled octopus is delish! Dice it up a bit and stuff all that goodness into a tortilla!