Bowl of Pho
9902 Old Baymeadows Rd
Jacksonville, FL 32256
- Love the Pho! Great selections. Tripe and Tendons are my favorite!
- Try avocoda boba! It's my favorite :)
- Get the lemonade soda!
- This place gives me a woody every time!
- Don't get the Thai Tea Smoothie Boba. It tastes like the saliva from an air purifier.
- Try the Vietnamese Egg Rolls, they're the best in Jax!
- Pho & Boba smoothies! Two favorite things
- Back again, hard again, came again!
- P16!!! So perfect.
- The pan fried chef specials are awesome.
- Delish!! I mean really, the broth is amazing! They give you less meat than the other pho places around town, but I'll trade amount of meat for quality of broth any day
- Closed on TUESDAYS ):
- Awesome fried rice
- Bowl of Pho Special, large. Double the noodles, you know you wanna...
- Cheap. Big portions. Fast. Good. Ordered the grilled pork & it was delish!
- Pho special
- Bowl of Pho! Many varieties and condiments. Mix your own Jalopeos or not
- Everything is good- spring rolls, seafood or beef noodle soup, rice vermicelli with pork. Top it off with the awesome bubble tea.
- Spring rolls are awesome, and so is the Pho. Waitress was friendly and highly knowledgeable.
- Pho soup is really good