$ $ $
- Average to below average. Stick to the pizzas.
- Mezi plate is wonderful and their pita shames all other breads claiming to be pita
- The warm mushroom dish is always amazing. Extremely well balanced with all the different mushrooms flavors highlighted
- Go for the Mezze. Pizzas have a good size to share.
- Rotated chicken salad and burrata pizza...so simple but perfectly executed.
- Amazing Melon and Lettuce leaf salad. Organic local produce. Communal tables allowed me to meet some wonderful new friends.
- Squid & Lamb pizza, Mezze platters, great selection of Wine
- bittersweet chocolate pot de crme (CHOCOLATE MOUSSE)
- Only stayed for a drink but the cocktails are great! Try the smokey mezcal one
- Delicious seasonal vegetables and perfect Mediterranean platter make for a satisfying light lunch.
- Great variety of cocktails. Swordfish is delish! Tartare has a savory and unique Mediterranean flavor.
- Swordfish is delish. Savory, light and fresh.
- Came for lunch. Got the roasted chicken bread salad, bittersweet chocolate custard, and cannoli. Everything was good, but the price was outrageous for what it is.
- Pizza is pretty solid with Annie, chewy crust.
- The lamb and yogurt pizza was really interesting, and the chocolate custard dessert really good.
- Lamb pizza!
- Get a pizza and a salad for two.
- Seafood salad is deliciously refreshing
- Fight tooth and nail to get a canel before they sell out
- Try every one of the cookies from the kiosk.