Boston & Maine Fish Company
$ $ $
- Didn't enjoy the lobster roll drenched in mayo on non-butter toasted bread but the clam chowder in bread bowl is a classic must when visiting Boston.
- Youre here for the lobster roll. Dont deny your true feelings.
- Clam chowder - yummy! Oysters - so so. Crab cakes - so so
- highly recommend the lobster roll with garlic butter
- Expensive and hearty lobster salad roll. Simple in flavor profile but still enjoyable.
- Great Lobster Roll lunch specials with chips & fountain soda. Will definitely be visiting again this summer!
- Note that your lobster roll will be a) served chilled, and b) extremely good.
- Great place to eat fresh oysters and lobster roll. Brazilians, they all speak portuguese! Todos so brasileiros que trabalham l haha
- O clam chowder uma creme de amijoas muito bom! Tradicional daqui de Boston!
- Try the Lobster Roll (Sandwich)
- This was the only Pepsi soda fountain I could find in Quincy Marketplace!
- Clam chowder is good but the guy that works there has a pretty bad attitude.
- Very nice lobster + Sam combination
- Lobster roll