Boots & Kimo's Homestyle Kitchen
151 Hekili St (at Hahani St.)
Kailua, HI 96734
- Banana pancakes with macadamia nut sauce! Good for breakfast. -Francine, The Real L Word
- Eat the banana mac nut pancake. It's the best!
- A long wait to get in, but the banana pancakes and mac sauce were ono. Would definitely try to get here a bit earlier when we come again.
- Guess by now you heard about their famous Macadamia Nut Pancakes. Its that good, at least the syrup is
- cinnamon's Guava pancakes tops bk's mac nut banana pancakes.
- THE best pancakes on planet earth. Period. End of story. Get the Banana Pancakes with homemade Macadamia Nut sauce and you will never look at pancakes the same way again.
- Long... Long... Long... Wait! But good breakfast spot. Open from 7am-2pm only. Bring Cash!
- Watch the sunrise at Lanikai (amazing) and go here for breakfast. No wait and super fast service! Great start to a day.
- Try the Blueberry Pancakes With Mac Nut Sauce - My friend ordered this & LOVED the amt of fresh blueberries inside!! I tried a bite & the flavors were stunning!!
- They have massively amazing french toast made out of King's Hawaiian sweet bread. Wait can be long so go early.
- Called in my order, walked in & picked up, ate on the beach...totally the way to go. My pancakes had more sauce on it than when i eat in. Bonus! <3
- Try the Banana Pancakes With Macadamian Nut Sauce
- Be sure to get the pancakes with the Macadamia Nut sauce.
- Macadamia nut pancakes! Expect a long wait
- Bring Cash they don't take cards
- The Onolicious pancakes with mac nut sauce is deeeeelicious. Get a short stack if you want to add a side of something savory.
- Try the Banana Pancake With Macadamia Sauce
- Cash only.
- Always a long wait, but definitely worth it. MUST try the banana pancakes w/macadamia nut sauce; there's nothing like it! Hash and fried rice omelet are ono!
- If you're not a stickler for great service, then go here to have the best pancakes you will ever eat in your life. The macadamia nut syrup is damn near magical. Wake up early. Doors 7:30am.