Southern / Soul, Seafood, Bar
- Order the 5 spice bbq w/ xo rice (white rice thats cooked w/shallots, garlic, fish sauce, and ) its
- Awesome food! Loved the catfish, shrimp, gumbo(spicy). FYI for ppl with young kids- No kids menu, no chicken. Our 3 year old still loved the fried catfish and plain white rice. No juice/milk either.
- Really good seafood sandwiches, appetizers, and drinks
- We arrived after 11pm and they were only serving a VERY limited late night food menu. A few Banh mis, peanuts, chips, and fries. I'm disappointed, I was looking forward to trying the food.
- Cocktail program is fire.
- I liked their sense of humor, good prices. It's great to have a crawfish place in Atlanta!
- Its chaos here. The drinks are overrated but the food is amazing.
- Falafel banh mi is delicious!
- The Blackened Catfish Banh-Mi is a delicious sandwich!
- The charbroiled oysters were are very tasty with the XO !!!
- The gumbo is spicy delicious!!!
- PO boys and xo rice?
- Amazing food. Amazing drinks. Amazing atmosphere. Nothing not to love at Bon Ton!
- Super cute spot that makes everything iconic about New Orleans restaurants chicer - neon signs, laminate menus, Hurricanes, etc. Crawfish/shrimp boil, po boys, boiled peanuts & papaya salad were hits.
- Amazing drink program
- Blacken catfish is superb