Bombacigno's J & C Restaurant
558 W Van Buren St (at Clinton)
Chicago, IL 60607
- Great place. Highly recommended.
- The J is for Joe, the C for Claudette, and if the battered bar and nostalgia-covered walls havent tipped you off already, theyve been at this for a while.
- The meatball sandwich & Italian subs are killer! Don't forget the HOMEMADE FRIES!
- You are around the corner from @jwillie swing by and say hi!
- CASH is KING here....no credit cards...
- Best combo ever!
- Try the Italian beef pizziola.
- Caprese sandwich
- Great sandwiches, large authentic menu, lots of fun stuff on the walls.
- Lemon chicken salad. Meatball sub. That's all I have to say.
- Great pasta salad!
- Love the Italian Sub. It's a lot of food!
- Italian Beef Pizziola!
- Great homemade food. A bit on the pricey side - $10 for Italian beef and cottage fries.
- Tomato foccacia is great on any sandwich...I go grilled vegetable focaccia
- The lasagna is FAB!!