Bolner's Meat Market
- They will rub your meat for you! :D
- The Jalapeo Cheddar Sausage ROCKS!! When your done eating lunch, hit up the meat counter for some groceries.
- The Diablos are the best
- Bolners Meat Market is a 4th generation family-owned and operated meat market since 1914. Signature items include Diablos, Fajitas, Veal, Lamb and Cabrito.
- Omg they're meat is really good and fresh. Always buy my meat here. Good deals that come w/ different meats. You get it the way you want it.
- Grass fed sirloin $10/lb
- This is the spot to get the best cuts of meats, chicken, and sausage with all the perfect side dishes already made. A must for those who want a cut above.
- Really yummy. Chicken falls off the bone and they have a lot of variety. They're known for thier spices (Fiesta)
- The BBQ is LEGIT!
- Friendly staff and very knowledgeable about their meats!