2/F, 47 Yongfu Rd. (at Wuyuan Rd.)
上海市, 上海市 200031
+86 180 1727 0340
- The Espresso Martinis are the best in Shanghai! Also great 80s mix on the weekends.
- Espresso martini! The best!
- Charlie rocks! He always manages to make you feel at home with an extremely warm welcome and great service.
- Let's start with something easy like...a mojito
- White sangria is delish!
- Espresso martini. Then repeat
- The espresso Martinis are amazing and perfect after tapas! Try the truffle and mushroom croquettes!
- Location, atmosphere, service all very good. Affordable wines and good cocktails. The food is sometimes good, sometimes so so, but never outstanding. If they get the food right it will be a favorite.
- Great 80's music! Even better cocktails...
- Red wine is amazing!
- Wifi : ilovebocado
- Thursday Night 35RMB 1 drink + 1 tapas
- Tell Charlie to put it on Aaron's tab
- Must try: mushroom and truffle croquettes and blood sausage
- I recommend it! Nice atmosphere, warm, great food... 450Rmb per head including drinks.
- Sangria is super nice :)
- The mussels in the paella were off tonight. Pumping mi estmago con ccteles al lado
- It's so good ....
- Giving Tastes Good - visit www.chifanforcharity.org
- A nice dinner....+ an incredible Dj !!