Baumhower's Victory Grille
- No Coke products :(
- Jerk wings are fantastic, the pizza is also outstanding. Music is loud, 86 tv's, so something on for everyone. Going to be a great place to watch the game.
- The peanut butter wings and fountain of youth drink was delicious
- Quick & friendly service. We had the fish tacos (omg they were normal sized!!) black beans & rice, artisan salad, and sweet potato fries. All were very delicious!!
- The cole-slaw-appetizer-thing is kinda pathetic, but the rest is pretty great! Try the club!
- Great place to watch the game. Calzones are great... Wings good too
- Menu is ok. Food tastes nothing like expected. A bit disappointed.
- Chicago dog!
- Coal Fired Wings and Wet Fries are the best!
- Fried wickles are outstanding! Sweet with just a bit of heat.
- Victory fries!
- Bangkok wings & victory fries.
- Bob's Victory Grille offers great outdoor seating.
- Great gumbo!
- Had the Philly cheese steak calzone and really enjoyed it! They cook it in a coal fired oven. I also hear their pizza is good. Try the fried mozzarella!
- So far bad service...sitting in the back room and took forever to get waited on then to receive drinks...
- Great environment
- Huge portions. Victory fries are incredible!
- Better quality standard fare, wings, sandwiches, etc. Lots of draught beers to try. The portions are good. Noise level is a bit of a deterrent for future visits; it's VERY loud.