The Boba Truck
Food Truck, Tea Room, Chinese
Los Angeles, CA
- Their boba is the perfect amount of chewy for me! ^.^ quite good milk tea too--doesn't taste like it's from a powder. Made fresh in the truck!
- Japanese Barely Green Tea (strong) w/ milk.
- Overrated much ?? Small boba and they don't even have the legit plastic wrap lids. How sad
- Thai iced tea!!
- Really bummed that my French Rose Black Tea was extremely watered-down & tasteless. I guess this was just a bad day for them. On the other hand, the boba tasted really good. Drink, not so much.
- best milk tea boba ever in the history of the world. i like their almond milk tea boba, too. boba truck is better than tea station, cha for tea and mighty boba.
- Passion fruit black tea boba is my fav :)
- French rose milk tea is delicious and soothing!
- Lychee green tea with boba!!
- Pomegranate green or black tea with boba=awesome!
- Almond milk tea with boba!
- Osmanthus Milk Tea with Boba and lychee jellies!
- Boba > lychee jelly. Matches with all the tea flavours, and you get more (or it feels that way).
- Love that they make all their teas fresh. I recommend the Black Peach Tea w/ mini boba!
- Mmm. Hot Thai tea with boba.