Bob Jo's Frozen Custard
Ice Cream, Desserts
4071 Quarry St. (at Fort St.)
Wyandotte, MI 48192
- Awesome frozen custard!
- Pistachio is the best!
- Omg. The pistachio custard is super amazing!!!!
- Chocolate with toasted coconut cone!
- Hands Down the best frozen custard place in town. Don't let the crowd scare you away, it's well worth the wait! And remember its CASH ONLY!
- The BEST custard...bar none! Drove an hour...
- Pistachio is the best flavor!
- Try the toasted coconut topping on you ice cream. Delish!
- Best Frozen Custard anywhere! I've been able to savor it for the last 68 years -- not every day, but from time to time. It's still the best!
- Frozen custard twist is tops, ladies and gents.
- Best custard I've ever had! So many amazing and yummy flavors
- There was a photo journalist from the Detroit News there. The story will be in the Friday paper. Check it out! My sister, Anna, was in town & we had to show her the Downriver highlights.
- Rude customers service, only 5 flavors for a flurry's and prices are outrageous...never eating there again
- Was not happy with the ice cream & the price is outrageous! Will not be going back!
- Don't forget sprinkles and emily who works there is awesome
- Best around. winter comes quick! enjoy it NOW.
- Gotta try the New for 2012 Bob Jo's Flurry
- Get the toasted coconut, it is the best!
- Great place to people watch because it attracts people of all ages and types.
- Toasted Coconut Custard is the BEST!