$ $ $
88 Stanley Main St
Chek Chue, Southern
+852 2813 4469
- The worst restaurant in Stanley. Don't let its view fool you. The drink and food came in random order within a timeframe of 1 and half hour. Ridiculously bad service. Food were cold. Won't come back.
- The Tiger prawn Jambalaya is amazing! Definately a must-try
- The muscles clam prawn bucket is heavenly! Get the bigger size and with the wine garlic sauce
- They have a nice terrace on the roof: the view is amazing!
- Black mussels in white wine/garlic cream sauce : 8.5 / 10
- They sell expired Beck here. Watch out for that.
- Nice charming and good
- Nice old house with terrasse. But the rest really doesnt meet any expectation - the service is almost inexistant, and food really bad. For drinks only.
- Is the tuna from can? Taste like cat food
- 1. The top floor facing a stunning ocean 2. The speed of food serving was good 3. Cold seafood platter could be running out of order during holiday 4. Simple continental menu with a bit of everything
- Must try their sticky toffee pudding! So yum!
- Nice fish and chips there. Amazing view from the rooftop!
- Love their architecture of the building :-) 2 thumbs up
- Terraza sper agradable en el paseo martimo. Comida muy buena, pide los mejillones y los rollos de salmn, buensimo! Decoracin, ambiente y servicio muy buenos
- Jug of Pimms and fish and chips = great afternoon
- The assorted seafood bucket was not fresh and bland. The view was tremendous but food was dissappointing
- Very beautiful lots of eateries and shops
- Good view, terrible food. Left disappointed.
- Seafood bucket is good. Nice view here.
- Get the rooftop of the weather is good.