- Nice place to lepak2 with friends. And i usually would go for the spicy pathumthani. The tea is also good
- Sekali cuba, pasti nak lagi!
- Beef taste better than chicken
- Thai iced green tea.
- Staff attitude is bad, this is my first and last time to patronize, please enhance the level of service
- This is my first time here.. for me the place don't deserve it's 8.0+ ratings.
- Not quite as good as other branch. Noodle broth/soup not good. Drinks also flavorless. Thumbs down from a Boat Noodle fan.
- pedas pedas pun enam mangkok kau belasah
- semua pedas siot
- What is life without boat noodle? :')
- Chicken wing is delicious
- Thai iced green tea is nice.is a bit like green tea teh tarik
- Good service. Ice blended Thai green tea is fully recommended. Located at level 5 in front of big apple donut. Kra-pow chicken rice is tasty and yum mama very hot & spicy and taste like Maggi tomyam.
- Worth trying!
- Beef > Chicken. Soup too strong taste. Chicken not nice at all. Service super slow. Wifi useless, pw: "urwelcome" Try once enough, will not bother to return for more.
- I don't remember the names but the one that sounds like pattumtamnai is good and ayutanai isn't. Also eat the rm1 green thingy yg macam seri muka tu sedap.
- Green Tea ! Sawadeeeekap !
- Thai food with the taste of your choice! Spicy or mild noodles... I had mine and I love every bite of it. The coffee is worth to try. It is satisfying.
- The noodle is quite tasty.. The soup is aromatic and unique.. Should give a try on eggs noodle.. The waiter/waitress is so friendly.. I love being served here
- Makan with KIFN