Deli / Bodega
Faculty of Social Sciences (University of the West Indies)
Mona, St Andrew Parish
- Their breakfasts' quality varies so much it isn't even funny. One day it's good, the other day it's horrible. It really is a gamble coming here in the mornings.
- Service sucks... Quality is nothing close to satisfactory.
- If you're on a budget stay far!!!!
- Great customer service!
- Breakfast is normally good n cheap (y)
- The hot chocolate is actually swiss miss. Taste good but not worth $180 for a supermarket product. The smoothies are really good althought never in stock. Don't come if you're in a hurry.
- Forget it if you're in any kind of a hurry. Service is generally slow; depending on your order, they may take forever to serve you. Come here when you've got time on your hands or incredible patience.
- Update: these ppl never have anything I want. I've been trying to buy a salad for 2 months now... They never have chicken for some reason. -_-
- Went at lunch time and they had nothing but burgers and panini ... And they took FOREVER even though there were only 5 ppl there.
- Don't come here expecting quick service because they take forever with the orders. inconsiderate Non paying customers love to crowd the venue but the food is decent & the staff is friendly. 3/5 stars.
- Has the best french toast ave ever tasted
- Panini is still the best thing on their menu
- A great Latte... And nice spot get work done
- I guess its an okay place to just chill and eat..,! The food aint that great
- There's a NCB ATM nearby, no need to trek over to Book Shop?
- Cmon its not tht bad
- You have to try the Mac and Cheese with Chicken and Bacon,
- Absolute worst place to come unless u willing to wait long long long long long to get through even when no one else is there ......
- Today they're out of LETTUCE! Last time here.
- The tuna wrap is great