The Bluewater Grille
213 Ocean St
Barnstable Town, MA 02601
- Lobster roll, sangria, sole
- I had the coffee marinated pork tenderloin - it was wonderful and the red bliss mashed potatoes - I've never eaten better mashed potatoes!!
- Beer was cold, lobster roll good, and Erin our server was very accomodating. The Trifecta.
- Blue drank is awesome. Great view of the harbor. Can write on the bar with chalk!
- Crab cakes were all filler and not good. Burger tasted like they took it out of a box and had no flavor and same for the fries.
- Crab cakes all filler, total disappointment. Bruschetta was great.
- I ordered an arnold palmer.. Clearly bostonians dont know its lemonade and iced tea
- Poor service, the hostess apologized several times for new waitresses but I wont be going back here anytime soon
- The calamari and crab cakes are amazing!!'
- Proprietors recently moved here from across the road and brought with them their amazing lobstah roll. If you want a proper Cape experience during your visit a lobstah roll here is a must.
- If you want a proper Cape experience during your visit a lobstah roll here is a must.