Blue Island Sushi and Roll
35002 Pacific Hwy S (btwn S 348th St & S 350th St)
Federal Way, WA 98003
- Pay attention on color plate, it have code for each price. Looks awesome althrough
- Get the shrimp salad. Glory!
- Don't fart on the sushi
- Make sure to always eat the sushi that's covered.
- Everything I had was good.
- The best selection seems to come out between 6 and 8 pm.
- Very friendly staff! Great prices and delicious food!
- Good, fast, cheap
- There's no group discount for parties and large orders. Kinda dumb
- Best "train" sushi! Good rolls, good prices and friendly people. Great place to stop for a quick lunch or snack.
- Some of the best sushi in town. Love the Spider Rolls.
- I ate everything because it was good!!
- Love the spicy tuna roll nom nom nom!
- soooo yummy!! i eat here so much i should get a discount!
- Great place
- Selection and quality is so-so and price is okay. Had to return a plate after finding a hair under the roll.
- My favorite sushi place in the area, friendly people and good food.
- The earlier you get there, the fresher the sushi and the smaller the crowd:-)
- Spicy tuna, kamikaze, crunch roll, and a couple others...
- Try the "sunshine roll" you will not be disappointed