Blue By Eric Ripert
$ $ $
W Bay Rd. (at Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman)
West Bay, Grand Cayman
- Tasting menu is phenomenal! Pricy, but you're paying for fresh seafood perfection.
- Service & food are both outstanding. Meal is pricey, but worth the cost. I had the Eric Ripert tasting menu & loved every dish.
- The crab and lobster pasta was great. The other dishes were just okay. The cod I had as a main course was tough, over cooked and fishy.
- Best haute cuisine in all of Grand Cayman.
- Great! Always great!
- Pulpo a la plancha AMAZING
- Try the tasting menu but I don't suggest r black truffle option -- it isn't worth the added expense.
- Champagne Mojito poorly executed. Average champagne with mint you add . Ends up being a nuisance
- Le service tait excellent. Ambiance tait de fantaisie-pants. moment tait environ 4 heures. Et cocher a t spectaculaire.
- A fine dining experience that elevates fresh seafood to perfection.