$ $ $ $
Bally's Las Vegas Hotel & Casino, 3645 Las Vegas Blvd., South
Las Vegas, NV 89109
- OMG the popovers are amazing! Also check out the bacon appetizer, mac and cheese, and filet.
- The short ribs & scallops were amazing! Truffle mashed potatoes to die for! Ryan & Larell gave exceptional service!
- Ribeye with Brussels Sprouts
- One of the best food I ever had! Lamb with truffle mashed potatoes!!! And Please get a nice red wine!
- Prueba el filete mignon! Esa genial! Todo esta muy rico, no necesitas salir del hotel para saborear una excelente carne.
- My porterhouse was really good! Also the cream spinach and the truffled mash were good. Too bad the location at Ballys isn't that great, not as fancy and trendy like STK and other steakhouses in Vegas
- Lobster mac and cheese has nice chunks of lobster
- My steak was horrible. I took 3 bites because I was hoping to find a good part of steak. I could not believe they didn't offer me something else & only gave me 20% off. This place is over priced.
- I had the Rosemary lemon chicken and it was the most tender chicken I've ever had. The truffle mashed was so rich and delicious. The 28 day dried NY strip was amazing, must get red wine sauce!
- The brussels sprouts are delicious. The red wine sauce is great w/ steak. And those popovers!!
- Complimentary duck pate with port wine reduction