Bloor Street Diner
$ $ $
- Nice brunch on the weekend
- The Fixed Price Menus are great! $25.00 and one gets an appetizer, a main course dish & a dessert.
- The food is very good here i love the pasta dishes
- Go for the price fix menu - good value.
- There are Dyson Airblades in the washrooms. Just saying.
- Share all sandwiches! They're HUGE and come with a ton of fries!
- The Sunday brunch is my favorite here. But I'm having dinner tonight, trying the White Bean and Vanilla soup. So good!
- Everything is good here! I had a steak salad & DH had pasta with duck & mushrooms. Both were delicious - but the real showstopper was the dessert menu! OMG the bread pudding!
- Pizza is average but onion soup is good. They replaced the wine at their own expense. Attentive and good service
- Great club sandwich - a little pricy though.
- simple and elegant. the mixed greens w/ chevre in filo was yum! gotta play pool next time!
- Pretentious, overpriced and terrible service. If you enjoy a $10 pint this is your place.
- Opt for the bistro over the regular dining room.
- Terrible service. No one wanted to take my order or even offer a glass of water. The restaurant wasn't even busy.
- Bad customer service, waited for 10 minutes and no server came to check on us or even offer water. Left the restaurant and still no one said a word.
- Love the hot chocolate and peppermint shnappes!
- The lobster mac and cheese was really yummy! This is also a great spot for brunch (they have an all-you-can-eat buffet)
- Good food, awesome banana chocolate cake. Service sucks
- Can't go wrong with the rotisserie! And the martinis are top notch, just the way you like them. Friendly atmosphere, a classic pre-or post-movie drink / snack spot!
- I don't recommend the Bavette steak. Extremely small portion and was never asked how I wanted the steak. Friends were also disappointed with Mussels, Pasta and Chicken. Guess we're going to McDonalds.