Australian, Wine Bar, Cocktail
- Polenta fries are magic!
- Great addition to Newtown dining scene. Have the polenta chips and the kingfish is lovely too.
- Great wines and cute outdoor area
- Polenta chips rock!!
- order shitloads more than you intend to when you discover how owsom everything is
- Echo the polenta chips being awesome, the salmon wrapped in vine leaves and pastry was also stand out. Kudos for the service.
- Awesome food and wonderful service. I'll definitely be back!!
- I agree its all about the polenta chips
- Save room for dessert. Amazing!
- Favourite restaurant in Sydney. The hombrae chicken and pork and prawn are amazing!
- One of the best places for cocktails and New Australian cuisine in Newtown.
- Do You carry Bloodwood Wine from Orange?
- Croquettes are amazing! Better than the polenta chips... But they're still good too.
- Great cocktails. Try the Bloodwood Mary - delicious with the sharing plates.
- Food was nice but very overrated.
- Grilled scallop, blew my mind, the skin-contact white wine by architects of wine was out there weird and delicious. Cuttlefish special was incredible. A really great place.
- Prefer to go in a group of three or more to get the variety of sharing plates.
- Strong atmosphere, solid food and good service. Definitely good for a small group dinner or a date, but also worth visiting simply because you want to have a good meal.
- Great all round! The dark chocolate, pear, coffee almond meringue, amaretti is bloody delicious!!
- King prawns w curry leaves