The Blind Horse
New American, American
$ $ $
- We had a lovely meal! Excellent wine selection and great menu options! The walleye was melt in your mouth delicious!! Service is a bit odd, but they'll work the bugs out. 2 thumbs up!
- We had an out town guest and came for the music and wine on the patio both were great and we had a great time. I highly recommend this restaurant
- The cheese and charcuterie plate is a must-try featuring local Wisconsin cheeses!
- Great atmosphere and awesome food. Loved the tenderloin and the wine from their winery.
- Try the pancetta-wrapped scallops eggs benedict for Sunday brunch.
- Scallops were the best....Our dessert was also wonderful....but took a long in coming to our table...
- Scallops are the best....they melt in your mouth....
- Sexy bartender...
- Excellent atmosphere, great service and wonderful food. They are pricey but the food is definitely worth it and they have an excellent beer selection.