Black Forest Coffee
5801 E Northwest Hwy
Dallas, TX 75231
- The hot chocolate was hot and the German chocolate brownies were amazing.
- Cheese Danish is the bees knees & the staff is uber cool and friendly!.
- It's a coffee shop... What else can I say? Besides some of their items being better priced than Starsmucks across the street. Also they have tasty sandwiches that don't cost an arm and a leg.
- It's hard to drink coffee and not smoke. Day 10 without a cig.
- The staff is amazing here. The girls are pretty hot too. :P
- Fantastic soups and lattes!
- Good coffee; tasty Florentines! Staff is friendly and helpful.
- Meet and greet here! Met Emma from Richland College yesterday. Great gal! Great coffee!
- My tip is: Tip this staff well. They deserve it!
- Need more outlets!
- Corn beef with swiss on rye is delicious! Ask for it toasted!