Black Canyon Restaurant
Georgetown, Pulau Pinang 10250
- Good service BUT food sux!!!
- Nice food and soup ... so enjoy
- Try Spicy chicken tom-yam! Nice
- Password: 123456789bcg
- As of posting date...the service here still suck
- Love the tomyam! And the price is reasonable, service is good and fast C:
- Must try - iced coffee, seafood rice, pad Thai and their chicken wings. Absolutely awesome.
- Food is great but I reckon the staff there aren't too happy with their JOB. Either they don't smile or take customer's orders well which is just too bad
- Aircond not cold enough. Foods are highly recommend
- They serve some of the best tomyums in town!
- A few choices for set lunch RM12.90, served with tom yam soup :-)
- Yayyyy, the best Thai foods in town.
- The food is average.
- May try the tomyam and American fried rice Tomyam is spicy and tasty
- It has an uneasy smell from the table. The staffs is slow and service suck. Pulau tikus hawker stalls is better thn here. DUN ORDER DRINKS, I REPEAT DUN ORDER DRINKS! Mocha taste worse thn 3in1 coffee
- Food overall is quite good and priced reasonably. Pad Thai is quite good here.
- Service tiptop!!! All menu should try..price worthy.
- The food so nice..must try chiang mai paradise&phuket paradise..awesome!!!
- My list of must try are endless here; green curry spaghetti, grilled chicken wings, seafood curry rice, prawn cakes, pad thai, iced latte .....
- Tomyam and the chicken screwed not bad.. Have a try!