Black & Blue
90-92 Wigmore St.
London, Greater London W1U 3RD
+44 20 7486 1912
- Great steaks, great soup, good drinks- a perfect place for lunch or dinner.
- Got a large group? See if you can book the staggeringly large marble table round the back, which seats 12 and must weigh more than a tonne.
- Exact the same menu of Archduke. The service is fine and the ambient is nice
- Nothing is good. The steak frites was so bad don't order it!! Pork ribs was a bit better but if you want to eat good meat this is not the place
- Excellent service, very quick. Food was quite satisfying. Loved the urban yet classy ambience of the place.
- Nice atmosphere, perfect food, and yummy cheesecake!
- Very good yummy steak! Worth a trip there!
- Service is great and there's a great new piano bar that's opened downstairs - intimate and fab!
- Great service
- One of the best steaks in London!!!
- AMAZING stakes, 100% recommended
- The booths are nice tables avoid the smaller ones. The steak frites is very good value
- Don't eat here. Over priced for shit quality steak.
- Ok steak, really bad service.
- Make ordering easy, just go for the fillet steak. Amazing.
- Amazing steaks an house salad, similar to entrecote in Paris