BK's Carne Asada & Hot Dogs
Mexican, Hot Dogs
- Loved the Sonoran dog. Bacon was smoky. Loved the toritos and carne asada tacos with black angus beef.
- Was on food network, "food wars" excellent carne asada and hot dogs.
- Best dogs in town. Way better then Guero's down the street.
- The tacos and carne asada are delicious!
- Love this place, everything is good here. Yum!!!
- The food is here was delicious. And talk about price. For $10 you can have a drink and a huge meal. I will definitely be going back.
- Visiting Tucson? Have some local flavor!
- Best guacamole!!!
- Free Guacamole in the Salsa bar! Where has this been all my life?
- Must try their Sonoran hot dog!
- As good as the one on Grant and 1st Ave! May run into the occasional bum down on this side of town however.
- Do yourself a favor and go across the street to Gueros for the dogs. No comparison hands down. Tacos were better here though.
- Best Sonoran Hotdogs...appeared on the Travel Channel
- awesome sonoran hotdogs a Tucson must! & they remodeled the place recently so IMO it looks better than Guero Canelo across the street. Hot dog with everything on it, love it.
- Tacos and dogs are awesome! Very clean. Nice people!
- Check out the combo plates!!!