American, Hawaiian, Bistro
$ $ $
3850 Wailea Alanui Dr (at Grand Wailea Resort)
Wailea, HI 96753
- Our server Robert was the bomb. Very friendly & funny. Had our lunch as part of Spa package. Lobster sliders not bad. Mahi fish and chips were great especially the chips. Also had the banana split.
- Really great fish and chips!
- Try the flatbread - amazing! Just like the awe-inspiring views of the ocean. If you've made it this far, give thanks! Life can't get any better.
- Get the fish tacos with the onion rings. So good!
- Had the Maui-Style Banana Split boat. Absolutely delicious. Chocolate-dipped bananas, tahitian vanilla ice cream, pineapple sauce, chocolate sauce, caramelized macadamia & cream, on a pineapple boat
- I had the Portobello mush. "burger"... So yummy! Great view.
- Have the pineapple upside down cake. Amazing.
- Great Bartenders...Ask for Shane, Brad, Linda, Paul, Jeff, or Darin:)
- You may ask to order from this restaurant instead of the fixed menu available at the pool.
- Overlooking the pool at the Grand Wailea, you will find this wonderful lunch or dinner spot! There is a great menu that includes many vegetarian options. Looking just for drinks? Look no further!
- get the tuna nachos-you won't need to order anything else
- Alex our server was great. Burgers were delish!
- This place is excellent. Great service and food. The Brie burger and the Kalua pork pizza were outstanding.
- The fish is over-cooked and overpriced. The view is great
- Poor, thoughtless service. Menu looks nice but poor execution. Fish overcooked. Can only recommend for families w/ kids worn out by a day in the Grand's pools.
- The fries were great!
- Dinner portions are small. It's a good thing, a fact that's easily overlooked. Pork tenderloin with flash fried kale was good, just not earth-shattering.
- Think they upgraded the menu. Much better than when In last visited in 2012
- Oh.... and try the grill mahi mahi with purple sweet potatoes! Was superb!
- Ask for Robert. His service was some of the best I have EVER had. Attentive, personal, sincere. Simply impressive.