Bistro 321 Le Bec
$ $ $
- Great venue. Menu is complex to go through however you will be finding pearls in it. Pate en croute is big and tartare comes in a surprising way. Try it
- Tasty food but too pricy.
- Authentic French food. Real stuff
- The service so bad the food is okay ! But we will never go back
- Possibly because we went on the weekend but the service was passable. As was the food - we had one dish that never showed (escargot) and another that was REALLY mediocre (truffle scrambled eggs)
- In an old colonial building. Nice ambience. Traditional French dishes. Rich and delicious.
- Enjoy the 5J Iberico ham in the beautiful French concession.
- Truffle pasta and oyster
- Nice steak
- Great food! Attentive service. Pate en croute is the best, so endive salad, braised beef cheeks, steamed clams. Love it!
- Sunday last order is 9PM.
- The location is amazing . Old colonial house with a wide garden for al fresco dining. Food is ok
- You feel like being in France!
- My absolute fave restaurant in SH
- The filet de boeuf is as good as it gets--cooked perfectly and in a delicious sauce. And the endive salad was also excellent.
- Great food and service, typically French cuisine executed to perfection, the Beef cheeks are to die for!
- Truffle scrambled egg, Clams, Beef tartare are all delicious! Fantastic French food!
- Great! Pt comes in big jars good for sharing. Tartar is fantastic. Portions are large and perfect for sharing in groups.
- Fantastic upscale French bistro! Loved the food and the service, spectacular garden in the back. Even the cockroach at the wall looked somehow like royal family and did not spoil the experience...
- Love this place