$ $ $
- Get a Mooheetoe!
- Apparently the promo works at Bistro 245... But same promo posted at Latitudes @ Sunset Key and staff claim to know nothing of it.
- Service a little spotty ...
- Yellowtail stuffed with crab is fantastic, great preparation
- The cheese and fruit plate is the most generous portion of cheese I've ever had ever ever. So good!!!
- Yellowtail snapper was delicious!
- They were open till 10pm and although we didn't showed up till 9:45, they were so kind to us. Great seafood dinner. Had the 245 Seafood Grill. And Caesar Salad was delish.
- Service, food and the view. Totally worth the price.
- Onio soup!! Gratine a l'oignon!!
- Great view of the water
- Best Sunday Brunch on the island.
- Sunday Brunch is a must!!
- sit outside / avoid cruise shop if u can need required tshirt if coming from pool
- Food was great, Key Lime Pie without a lime as decoration.... and plastic cutlery :-( Drinks in plastic cups, too!
- Steak is excellent. Love the pepper sauce
- Amazing Sunday Buffet!
- The Cuban is big enough to split!
- If you are sitting outside, the view is gorgeous, but the pigeons and gulls are very aggressive. The wait staff is constantly having to squirt them with water bottles to keep them off of the patio.
- Great service and food. The Sunday brunch has unlimited mimosas and champagne, and they make sure that your glass is kept full at all times.
- Karl knows his wines.