$ $ $
Suntec City Mall
+65 6836 5994
- A decent bar with good service & good food options.
- Horrible service. There's no happy hour specials. Fried chicken wings were slight raw in the middle. Fish & chips r not bad. Overall I won't be back as there r many other choices to try #ThomtoriEats
- Decent after work place with super healthy lunch offering. Salad bowl for 9 SGD is unbeatable and very delicious
- Not too impressed. Crispy pork belly bit dry and rather small portion. Chicken wings are crispy but could have some more flavor. 2$ for ice water is not acceptable. Service also only so so.
- Ordered Lamb Ribs and Lobster Salad. The rub on the lamb was too dry and lamb is moist inside but bland. Lobster meat is tough, dry and chewy. Food and music 2 out of 5.
- $5 half pint sanmiguel HH . 1 pint $10 . So get 2 x half pints , at least your beer stays cold half pint after another
- Manuka honey ricotta fig is a great wrap up for dinner. Well Balanced dessert. Love it!
- Turkish fig with ricotta vanilla ricotta is a must try!
- Indulge yourself with Squid Ink Otak with Lobster !
- $5 drinks (beer and wine) and the best live music on Fridays
- Salad bar buffet at $12.90+++, add $6 to get a main course with six choices
- Food was so-so. Lunch salad buffet at 12.90++ with top up for mains at 6. Was glad that they employed many older workers.
- Get up to 50% off when u book via DanielFoodDiary.com Dining Deals http://danielfooddiary.com/eatigo-bistro1855/
- My server's English is not good but he's very friendly and sincere!
- Food not great. Service & Music so so. Drinks ok.
- Nice for pre drinks on Wednesday/Ladies nights :) nice atmosphere and great drink deals
- The calamari are really good. Juicy and chewy!
- Fish and chip looks good but taste terrible! Batter too thick. Fish is low quality ...taste like fresh water fish.
- Horrible service. Staff told us wrong information about discount and they make us pay everything
- Enjoyed the grain bowl offer ($8.90) for lunch. Worth it!