Birrieria Reyes de Ocotlan
1322 W 18th St (btwn S Ada St & S Loomis St)
Chicago, IL 60608
- There's nothing fancy about it other than the food, which is great. Try the goat tacos. They're incredible.
- Goat tacos. Goat stew. So amazing. One of Rick Bayless's favorite tacos in Chicago.
- amazing food 2 thumbs up :)
- Use the limes. They were given to you for a reason. Use the limes.
- Goat Tacos
- Great food. Very authentic
- A one dish restaurant - birria ( roasted goat ) thats it!!!!!
- Wonderful salsa and good goat with lime juice and onion
- Outstanding salsa. Good goat with some lime and onions
- This Pilsen institution serves one of the best bowls of birria in the city, along with a great res taco.
- Best Mexican spot in the city. Goat, goat, and more goat.