Italian, Bar, New American
$ $ $
- The gnocchi w squid clams chorizo chips and Meyer lemon confit and an interpretation of carbonara w a slow-cooked egg pancetta pecorino foam and fresh pasta are refined and skillfully composed
- The Weekly Dig visited BiNA Osteria! Check out what we had to say: http://bit.ly/aTYmVv
- Take-home treats from BiNA range from artisanal wines to cured meats, fresh homemade pastas to icy-cold fruit gelato.
- Go to the bathroom.. Very cool!
- The food was good, but I got the risotto with eggplant and raspberry pure not the best. Other than that i liked it.
- Like the bar for pre/post movies. small but good beer selection incl D Tremens on tap
- Not feelin' it... nice decor - that is about the only positive.
- Grilled skirt. Steak with hen of the woods mushrooms, delicious. Though you might want to order a side to go along with it.
- Ribeye was good.
- Eryl the bartender makes a mean manhattan. The swordfish is a little fishy but the octopus and carpaccio are unreal!
- They sell $7 movie vouchers to any movie, any time, at the nearby Leows AMC theater.
- The cavatelli is to die for. Also try the buffalo mozzarella. However, the evoo has a very strong metal taste though. Total let down with that but besides,a very lovely meal.
- sat in lounge- service is EXTREMELY slow. didnt even get what we ordered and had to cancel main course. everyone around us ran into same issues.
- Bina's new menu is awesome
- Oh, and dogfish 60 minute on tap is $5- only a few options but may be a hidden jewel for beer snobs (albeit limited beer menu) Especially for a pre-dinner/show/game round or two!
- 1 of 4 tables sat-yet took 1hr30mins. But my server Kieth was good, maybe a slow kitchen? Delerium tremens on tap! Tomato/pesto ap was great, hanger steak was tasty and squid pasta was rich! B-
- Go to Bina when it's not too packed. Try to land a table in the private padded area. Ask for Brian to make you a custom cocktail. Order the Orecchiette.