Billy's Gourmet Hot Dogs
- Try the garlic pesto blue cheese fries, the house speciality
- Try the hinderberger fries!
- Great veggie dogs!
- Pretty damn tasty... Getting a bunch of new beers on tap tomorrow... Easy Street, Titan and more
- The hot dogs are not very big for $4, however, very creative recipes for them. Fries are amazing.
- One of the better places to go to if you're hankering for a taste of Chicago.
- Can't get enough of this place! Haven't had a bad dog yet.
- Can't go wrong with the duck dog. Great customer service.
- Check in special wont work. And 4 bucks for a hot dog? Get real
- Ok, the cajun dog with blue cheese is the best thing ive had in awhile
- Amy Cook, Hacienda and Heartless Bastards at Larimer Lounge tomorrow night, May 12. Should be a great show, and just right down the street from Billy's.
- Try the Buffalo Brat.
- Fantastic Kobe beef hot dog. Fresh cut fries were hot and delicious.
- Solid but doesnt quite stick the landing.
- The place for a great Chicago Dog. On the down side, it's not called a Chicago Dog on their menu.
- They got ice cream, I scream!
- Bueno dogs and fresh frys.
- Vegan dogs and gfree buns! Just ask them to cook it up in a separate pan and they will! Super nice
- Dog friendly and try the tiajuana dog.