Bill's Tavern Brew House
- AWESOME home made beer
- Best beer at cannon beach. Hands down.
- You gotta try the Sexy Mexi Chile Beso beer. Hint of spice and jalapeo chile flavor. Amazing. Nothing like it!!!
- Not being able to drink beer, although my parents seriously recommend the Duck Dive, their home brewed root beer is amazing. It's not sweet but rather hoppy for root beer.
- Try their home/micro-brew root beer!
- If they have it on tap, give the Blackberry Beauty beer a try. Light and refreshing on a summer day!
- The blackberry beauty is good on a hot afternoon
- Great food. Small menu. Limited on what you can order buy WOW on what they have. They are Great at the food they have. And the wait staff is polite, respectful, courteous and on point. My Place in C.B
- Clam chowder was delicious. The breading on the fish in me fish n' chips was impeccable, however, the cod was completely void of flavor. But that's cod for you.
- Fireplace on a rainy day. Beer ,wine,oyster burger. All is good in the world
- Good food, and great selection of their own beers!
- Drink lots of beer here and sit next to the fire
- Love coming here when I'm in town. Duck dive pale ale is definitely my favorite here.
- Get the sampler for about $5 to try all local brews on tap.
- Get a growler to go!!
- You can't go to Bill's and not try one of their own brews.
- Service was fine. Food was a big let down. I had the garden salad with shrimp so small, my daughter got A turkey sandwich with chips they just missed the boat on both.
- Good beers & fries
- Really enjoyable place. Warm and cozy, great service and tasty food. We had a great time!
- Loved the oyster shooters, fish taco special and the clam chowder. But you NEED to try the Duck Dive Pale Ale! It's a must.