BigMama Korean Restaurant
No.2 Kim Tian Road
+65 6270 7704
- U must booking if u need to eat here
- Reservation is Recommended, Very Popular & Crowded, Walk-In is very Hard to Get a Seat unless you are very Lucky. Food is Awesome, Authentic Korean Food
- Seafood pancake here is the best I've had in Singapore.
- Good korean food and mama (candy)'s service is very careful. Reservation highly needed.
- The food is tasty but overpriced: five of us paid 15 bucks each and we got a portion for 2 people! No point ordering for more people, you won't get any refufill. Ridiculous, don't come here.
- High prices!
- Seafood pancake with maggoli
- The food is so boringggg and not authentic
- Got to try the Suyuk dish, steam pork belly. Seafood pancake is quite nice too. Will come back again definitely!
- I'm amazed by the transformation of the Dakgalbi :) The kimichi rice made from the leftover Dakgalbi is totally yummy!! Make a reservation coz the place is quite tinny!
- You can't just walk-in. Even if they have empty tables, they'll say these are reserved and you can't wait for other tables. :(
- One of the Most Authentic!!! Must try!
- Delicious. Make sure you make a reservation!
- The best Korean restaurant in Singapore! I love the ppl who work in here! :) and the foods are fantastic!
- Didn't get to try the food coz the wait was too damn long. Very popular place. Need to reserve a table for dinner.
- You have to reserve in advance!
- Service is terrible! Made a reservation for 7pm but we didn't get the table on time. The staff raised her voice & insisted that we must leave at 8pm if not she will not give us the seats. :(
- Reservation needed
- Good Korean food. Price is decent.
- Dakgalbi was as good as recommended; remember to leave some sauce and veg over for them to fry it with rice.