- Happy hour from 3pm until 8pm!
- The steak and eggs is good. Things could use more seasoning though.
- Food was not bad... but attitude of the staff needs to be improved. Water was not served. When clarified why credit card charged more than the bill, the staff changed instantly, but never apologize.
- Kale salad & pulled pork sandwich on milk bread both delicious. Decent set menu for lunch. Sit down at the outside tables near the windows & the staff can pass your order, so still get table service.
- Food is frustratingly bad. A place that will probably not last at their price point and quality. Great range of beer selection though.
- Memphis ribs are not to be missed!
- Ribs and more than a dozen beers on tap!