The Big Egg Family Restaurant
- mmmmmhmmmm try the eggs....
- Some of the best pancakes in Cleveland and I love the staff.
- Yummy breakfast!!!
- The Crazy Breakfast special is perfect 2 pancakes, 2 eggs, 2 sausage, 2 bacon for $4
- The Waffle Bangs
- Open 24 hours all weekend from Friday morning to Sunday evening! Free WiFi so a chill place to work or study, especially if you get a booth by an outlet. Wi-fi password is the phone number: 2162811600
- Best late not spot in town. Awesome service, great food
- I wish I could resign as mayor. After the way they treated us last night I will never be going back. It's also outrageous to charge 40% more for an omelette during the night to pay for "security."
- The steak and eggs is fantastic and reasonably priced.
- Gyro skillet is the way to go.
- Overall, this place rocks for a casual breakfast. Quick, cheap and no frills. But always delicious. Biscuits and gravy are heavenly.
- Try the ham and cheese omelet great
- Banging Waffles & French Toast
- No AC and dirty. Also no eggs Benedict. "Wasn't all its crack up to be"
- I had an awesome experience. The Ruben I ate was amazing. the hostess Jordan and my waitress Sarah were really awesome. I love this place
- Don't get the gyro skillet...
- Try the waffles n strawberries.
- Fantastic Polish sausage skillet!
- Renee is the best!