95 Marion St (1st Ave)
Seattle, WA 98104
- Great for grab n go especially for those that work nearby. Highly recommend japchae - big portion, always piping hot even after I bring it back to the office, and very tasty.
- Excelent place to have a good meal, if you are looking a place to eat good food, no expensive and healty, go to Bibimbap
- A little expensive
- Great place for bibimbap as the name implies. Limited seating and very busy! Get in early if you want to avoid the rush.
- Etiquette: make sure you place your order BEFORE grabbing a seat.
- Pork Udon is soooo good especially during the cold days. Warms the soul.
- Great in a small space. Affordable meal open Saturday also.
- Great find in an area of mainly touristy food options. Delicious beef bibimbap and sundubu jjigae!
- Just like mom's home cooking!
- Sure there's no egg on the bibimbap but there are a lot of other dishes I haven't had since my Korean ex and I broke up - japchae, kimchi chigae, and more. This is a great little place.
- Don't bother asking to add a fried egg to your Bi Bim Bap, they don't offer it even if you are willing to pay more money. :( Bi Bim Bap is just OK here.
- Check out the awesome onigiri selection!