Vegetarian / Vegan, Café
No 1-1-29 Elite Avenue (Jalan Mayang Pasir 3, 11950)
Bayan Baru Penang, Pulau Pinang 11950
+60 4-611 1199
11:00am - 10:00pm
11:00am - 10:00pm
- The Spaghetti Carbonara is beyond scrumptious! Really recommended what's more, the Stir Fried Asparagus is really good too! They are pricey though but still good to have lunch and dinner
- No doubt the food is good and i love the hazelnut choc cake. Unfortunately, their prices are expensive.
- Beyond veggie fried rice is delicious especially the satay...while the creamy pesto... u will fall in love with the taufu
- For cheese lover,try the lemon cheesecake
- Salad with Japanese sesame dressing and warm fruit tea make the best light meal, can cover two stomachs.
- Food okay, but pricey.
- The tea break deal is value for money! Go for the cakes!
- The laksa and herbal soup are the must try dishes
- nice food! recommended!
- Food is good but unfortunately coffee & wifi is bad
- One of the best places in Penang to try veggie versions of the local food. Just wish the location was more convenient to Georgetown. Penang's Top 3: here, Zen Xin and Lily's.
- Fruit tea is very nice! It's a must try in beyond veggie. Carbonara not as good as what I expected. Fried rice is a bit oily.
- Must try the tom yam soup noodle! U can change noodle to bihun too... Nice...
- The crunch oyst mushroom really taste good. However it will be little more if for one person. The fried rice & vermicelli taste nice as what other said so.
- Food price is RM20 average ala carte. Food quality is good, but pricey.
- Original fruit tea, deep fried shredded mushroom & veggie fried rice is delicious! It may be a little pricey, but it's really good. The fruit tea is warm & it serves with a pot and 3 mini glasses
- All good food here...
- Wifi and power outlet