82 Church St
Montclair, NJ 07042
- Best falafels in town! Try their homemade hummus too.
- Good food fresh and tasty
- Get the Nazareth platter with shawarma and falafel instead of fries. You'll love it
- Best Shawarma in town
- The taste of the "Phillies Cheese Steak" can't be beat, though the spelling could use some work.
- Get the nazereth half lamb half chicken! Make sure the owner cooks it!
- This little hole in the wall is LEGIT. Recommend ordering ahead because everything is made fresh. Plus they have parking which is rare for Montclair.
- everything is good here. the lamb can be a little fatty sometimes but it's still p good
- Open until 10pm every night which is later than most restaurants in town.
- Chicken Shawarma
- I love how they crisp up the gyro meat on the grill.
- Hands down, best Middle Eastern food in the area!
- Best falafels in Essex County, New Jersey!
- Falafel was great. But no hummus on the sandwich and hot sauce that smells like Frank's makes me sad.
- Kabobs do it for me. I prefer lamb.
- Breakfast sandwiches, cheesteak, and falafel are all great here. Worth the stop.
- Best Schwarma eVer!!!
- Falafel burger with the works
- Get the falafel, it's the best in the state!
- Amazing homemade tobouli salad!