Desserts, Coffee Shop
- A small shop, expertising in various extremely delicious flavours of cheesecake. Combine it with a cup of coffee, and you have dessert heaven. Only cards are accepted for payment.
- Such a cosy place With good service and delicious cheesecakes. My favorite one is The Oreo cheesecake :)
- Best cheesecakes: Rhubarb, Lime and Black Forest
- Some of the best cheesecakes ever!!
- Must visit when in Copenhagen if you like cheesecake. Lemon meringue pie is very tasty Enjoy
- Pistachio cake!!
- WHY THERE: cheesecakes. DISHES: amazing. STAFF: decent&friendly. LOCATION: mainstream (convenient). PRICES: higher average (reasonable)
- Best cheesecake ever
- Apparently the best cheese cake in Copenhagen - but flavors are a bit artificial and weak. Whipped cream also doesnt add much to the taste. Shame because its a cosy place with friendly staff.
- Pistachios cheesecake is amazing. Mix berry vanilla was ok but not as good as the pistachios
- Fantastic cheesecake! Will come back when in town.
- Tremendous cheesecakes! they have like 30 different types, it's hard to pick one. The tea room upstairs is cosy and nicely decorated. You definitely have to stop there when in Copenhagen!
- Rated best cheesecake in CPH. Oreo and Key lime are the most popular.
- Great cheesecakes, must to have in Copenhagen berries with brownie is great
- Cheesecake and dark hot chocolate drink were the most delicious ones I have ever tasted. And i am not very generous with compliments but this place is an exception. The place is casual and cozy
- Delicious cheesecakes, cozy chairs upstairs, reasonably priced (for CPH).
- Had the liquorice cheesecake and didn't taste much of liquorice. A Taste of San Francisco makes better cheesecakes. The place is very nice though and opens late
- Der Ksekuchen ist super lecker und auch preislich fr Kopenhagen im grnen Bereich! Der Service ist sehr freundlich. Man kann hier nur mit Karte zahlen.
- Oreo cheesecake and cortado
- Nice in the city center. Very good cakes.